Saturday 24 January 2015

...Huh...

I was enlightened the other day by a well wisher who knows a bit of my history.

Apparently those early miscarriages I had were because of the sex of the child in the womb.  As in I am never meant to have the opposite sex to the current resident.  Based on anecdotal fact (a step daughter had two boys for 6 pregnancies, so clearly those 4 that failed must have been girls). 

I am losing my pregnancy game already, because what do you say to that?  Challenge accepted?  What about hermaphrodites?  Are you insane??  I think my response was "...oh..."



2 comments:

  1. wow, that's a really weird - and insensitive - comment. I guess you can never say "I've heard it all!" I think "Are you insane" would be an appropriate if not polite response!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I have a feeling I will be getting all the weird comments!

      Delete