Tuesday 18 November 2014

Feeling happy about feeling shitty

Nausea is back since yesterday.  I am tired still.  But I am overall feeling less like shit than I did last week.  I hope that means I am adjusting to the hormones, and that those hormones are still multiplying.  My boobs certainly think they are, because holy hell were they sore this morning. 

My midwife called.  She has a cute tiny squeaky voice.  I told her about the spotting (and the cramping, because seriously I have had at least some cramping every day for like 3 weeks).  She's going to get me in for a scan soon, so I should get a call in a day or so to schedule one.  Might be too early for a heartbeat, but maybe not...I have no idea when I might get the appointment, guess it could be late next week or even the week after.  But I think it will be nice to have a look and see what is going on in there regardless. 


1 comment:

  1. Nausea and sore boobs are a good sign! that's nice of your midwife to get you in for a scan. I hope you get to see a heartbeat but this early you may not. Take good care of yourself. xo

    ReplyDelete