Wednesday 8 April 2015

Sleep

Either I had my first Braxton-Hicks last night, or I dreamed I did.  I honestly don't know which.

I overdid it at work, with lifting, walking, bending, everything.  Sadly it was chubby thigh rub induced chaffing that nearly took me out (not anything pregnancy related...just something that has always been a problem for me, even when I have been skinny).  But 10 and a half hours working outside, doing a physical job...perhaps a bit much.  By the end of the day, most the ladies were telling me off for any little thing they felt I shouldn't do.  Something which has carried over to today. 

Anyway, I slept so hard that I really don't know if it was real or a dream.  I remember only it was a bit uncomfortable, and my whole stomach turned pretty hard.  And my reaction was, "huh...Braxton-Hicks...".  

Untangling from the snoogle for multiple trips to the loo has gotten more challenging, which isn't helped by Cleo sleeping between my legs up against the snoogle.  Every time I turn over the bones in my hips or lower back pop very loudly too.  And I have been putting my arm to sleep which wakes me up, and of course then I think "well, at least I don't have to pee" <rolls over> "Dammit!"


No comments:

Post a Comment